Ragging is an offence under penal code and under section 116.
MBB College enforces strictly the existing law pertaining to ragging in the college.
Ragging is strictly banned in the college. There has never been any such incident.
If anybody found indulged in such kind of activities, strict action will be taken.
Ragging is banned by Supreme Court of India. In order to prevent such kind of activity
in campus, anti-ragging committee has been formed.
|Anti Ragging Committee|
|Chairman||Principal, MBB College|
- SDM, Sadar
- Officer-in-charge, College tilla outpost, Agartala
- Secretary, PRATYAI (NGO), Agartala
- Dr. Susanta Sen, Guardian
- Sri Sujit Chakraborty, Secretary, Agartala Press Club
- Secretary, Teachers’ Council, MBB College
- Dr. Tripti Majumder, HOD, Geography, MBB College
- Sri. Malay Kr. Nayak, Associate Profesor, Commerce, MBB College
- Secretary, Students’ Council, MBB College
- Smt. Arpita Bhattacharjee, Student, 1st Sem, MBB College
- Smt. Aparna Banik, Group-C Employee, MBB College
- Ensuring ragging free campus.
- Creating friendly relations among students for fulfilling organizational mission and objectives.
- Creating awareness among students regarding how the self confidence of the individual influences the national interest.
- Number of display boards giving detail descriptions of anti-ragging activities, Supreme Court directives and penalty liable to be imposed on those involved in such activities have been displayed at various places within the campus.