Knowledge is the key to immortality
|General Concept of Indian Philosophy|
|Prepared by Lipika De - Postgraduate Teacher - Philosophy|
1). How many Astika school are admitted by Indian Philosophy
a) Three b) Four c) Five d)six.
2) How many Nastika school are admitted by Indian Philosophy --
a) Two b) Three c) Four d) Five.
3) which one of the following is not an Astika school in Indian Philosophy ---
a)Nyaya school b) Sankhya school c)Jaina school d) Mimansa school.
4) In Indian Philosophy Pramana is---
a) instrument of valid knowledge. b) instrument of invalid knowledge, c) instrument of spritual knowledge d) none of them.
5) According to Indian Philosophy Prama is---
a) Yathartha Anubhava b) Ayathartha Anubhava c)Both(a) and (b,) d)none of them.
6) Different school of Indian Philosophy are ---
a) Orthodox and Heterodox b)Mahavrata and Anuvrata c) Nirvikalak and savikalpak d) None of them
7) How many purusarthas are admitted by Indian Philosophy ----
a) three b) Four c) Five d) six.
,8) How many sections of Vedas ---
a) Four b) six c) two d) Five.
9) "Upanishad has been the solace of my life, it will be the solace of my death"is said by ---
a) Schopenhauer b) Sankara c) Ramanujan d) None of them.
10) How many paths for realisation of the Supreme End ---
a) three b) six. C) four d) two
|Copyright © 2018 - All Rights Reserved - www.mbbcollege.in|